This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Social Media
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with information on topics and services we think you might like.
Our Company will keep your data whilst you are a user of the website. Should this change, we will delete your data by manually removing from our database.
We would like to send you information about news articles, products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as follows:
Call us at: 01253 832400
Or write to us: RNS Publications, Levens House, Clifton Road, Blackpool, FY4 5BX
Privacy policies of other websites
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses].
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01253 832400
Or write to us at: RNS Publications, Levens House, Clifton Road, Blackpool, FY4 5BX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we haves not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Call: 0303 123 1113
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
Edited & customised by: RNS Publications of Levens House, Clifton Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 4QA.